All of France and Europe’s major car rental companies have branches at Nice Airport. Advantage, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Entreprise, FireFly, Goldcar and Sixt are here to welcome you to Nice when you arrive at the airport. All of these car hire companies have one simple goal: to make your vehicle rental experience as good as it can possibly be, ensuring your holiday or business trip gets off to a great start.
Did you know that the Car Rental Center is the largest facility you can choose when you opt to rent a car in Nice?
Opened in 2011, this area dedicated to the main hire companies offers passengers all the options when they decide to rent a car in Nice straight at the airport. Whether your Nice vehicle rental needs are personal or professional, the rental companies offer a wide range of options: from rental by the hour to periods of between 1 and 30 days.
Particularly discerning passengers can choose from some very special vehicle rental options.
Spend an exhilarating day in a sports car, book a convertible for an amazing weekend getaway or enjoy an ultra-comfortable holiday with a luxury car. Why wait? Rent a car in Nice at the airport!
Pick up your rental car keys in just a minute!
Renting a car at Nice airport – useful information and times
Up to 10pm
The car rental desks in the arrivals hall are open until 10pm.
- Terminal 1: gates A1/A2, to the right of the information office.
- Terminal 2: between gates A2 and A3. Vehicle collection and return takes place in the dedicated zone at the Car Rental Center, behind car park P5 at Terminal 2.
To access the Car Rental Centre or hire a vehicle after 10pm:
- Take the free shuttle to Terminal 2 from Gate A0 on the arrivals floor
Services run every 6½ minutes between 6am and 11pm and every 10 minutes from 4.30am to 6am and from 11pm until the last flight arrives.
- Alight at the Terminus: Terminal 2, Gate A3.
- Pedestrian access: from any exit, use the sheltered walkway following signs for Location de voitures /Car Rental Center .
- Cross car park P5.