#cheap textbook rentals
Search for cheap textbook prices:
Finding the best offers for you
We find cheap textbooks.
Let iCheapTextbooks.com search the internet to find the best textbook and used book buyback prices,
Use this site to also find the best buyback prices – here are some tips regarding selling used books.
Use this site to find the best textbook buy back companies including: Textbooks.com, Powell’s, TextbooksRus, Chegg, Valore, Blue Rocket Books, Better World Books, CKY Books, Amazon, and First Class Books.
A few things to remember when you are selling back books:
1) Sell by ISBN to avoid selling the wrong book. Don’t fall victim to false stickers on the back of your book put there by the baddie bookstore – check the copy right page.
2) Check the used book buyback condition guidelines: no water damage, no excessive marking/highlighting, damaged covers or bindings.
3) If your textbook came with a CD or DVD chances are you better have it or the textbook buyback company might reject your used book.
4) Would you mail $130 dollars in a flimsy paper envelope? Well, maybe you would, but I wouldn’t. Use a sturdy box – those books are like cold hard cash.
5) Consider buying delivery confirmation and/or insurance if the company you are selling your used books only supplies a USPS media mail label. Media mail is slow and treated like crap, but it is the cheapest rate for heavy things like used textbooks.
College students, parents, and everyone loves to find the best used book buyback prices. This site helps college students find the best price when they sell back textbooks for cash instead of getting magic beans from their college bookstore.