#rent a car for a week
“Also if you want to drop the car off late after closing you can return it to the Holiday Inn on Van Ness. easy!” in 8 reviews
“Their rates were MUCH lower than the SFO national chain rental options, even when you include taxi/shuttle service into the city.” in 10 reviews
Let s see.
1) they picked me up from my Downtown hotel to transport me to their office in order to get my car
2) The personnel there let me know there s 7/8 of a tank full, so just return it like that. and not to buy has near the airport since the price of the stations by the rental return is inflated ( just fill it up within 50 miles and you should be good )
3) They allow the flexibility of returning the car near the airport with a reputable shuttle service (albeit at a surcharge)
4) Pickup at their office was ten minutes, tops
5) And it s all for about 60% of the cost of the major rental companies in SF, at far less hassle and drama.
If you are able to swing it, there is no need to use Avis, Hertz, National et al, over this place. City is a far more appealing business model.
Was this review ?