#houses for rent in atlanta
Discover Houses for Rent in Atlanta, GA
Homes for rent in Atlanta, GA, offer many options for your family. This vibrant Southern city features top-ranking higher education institutions, a diverse economy and a cultural arts community that rivals all major cities across the country. Read on to explore this city affectionately known as Hotlanta and the ATL.
Top 5 Things Atlanta Renters Need to Know
- This is a Coca-Cola town. You might see Pepsi here and there, but for the most part, things go better with Coke, y’all.
- The annual Dogwood Festival attracts artists and exhibitors from all over the South. The festival transforms downtown Atlanta’s biggest green space, Piedmont Park, into an outdoor open-air art market featuring live music performances and food trucks.
- Lace up your running shoes every July 4 for the Peachtree Road Race, a 10K race that draws runners from all over the world. If walking is more your speed, join the crowd and cheer on the athletes, then stick around for some Independence Day fireworks.
- When Atlantans refer to “the perimeter,” they’re talking about I-285, which makes a loop around the city. There are two kinds of Atlantans: Those who live inside the perimeter (“ITP”) and those who live outside the perimeter (“OTP”).
- Start warming up your arm: We Tomahawk Chop the Atlanta Braves to victory at Turner Field, sometimes known as The Ted, after Atlanta billionaire Ted Turner.
Top Resources for Atlanta Renters
- Several Fortune 500 companies call Atlanta home, including Delta Airlines. Coca-Cola Enterprises and The Home Depot .
- Downtown Atlanta’s Fox Theatre. originally built in 1929, features a beautiful mix of Islamic, Ancient Egyptian and Moorish architecture.
- Pursue an engineering degree at Georgia Tech, or explore different fields of study at Emory University, Georgia State University or Spelman College.
Things to Do and Conveniences in Atlanta
Don’t get confused by all the Peachtree streets, avenues and circles that you’ll inevitably encounter when you live in Atlanta. According to the Atlanta Regional Commission, there are some 71 derivatives of that street name across the city. So make sure your GPS is in working order before you venture out.