Valdis A. Berzins PhD – MIT, 1979
MS/EE – MIT, 1975
BS – MIT, 1975
Valdis A. Berzins
PhD – MIT, 1979
- 1986 – 1989 – Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, Univ. of Minnesota
- 1980 – 1986 – Assistant Professor, Computer Science, Univ. of Minnesota
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Computer-aided Software Evolution
- Reliable Software Architecture
- Formal Models that Support Engineering Automation
- Program Generators
- Requirements and Risk Reduction
- Associate Editor, International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, 1997-present.
- Phi Beta Kappa, Sigma Xi, Senior Member IEEE
- V. Berzins and P. Dailey, “Improved Software Testing for Open Architecture”, Proceedings of the Seventh Annual Research Symposium – Acquisition Research : Creating Synergy for Informed Change, Monterey, CA, May 11-13, 2010.
- Luqi, V. Berzins, William Roof, “Nautical Predictive Routing Protocol (NPRP) for the
Dynamic Ad-Hoc Nautical Network (DANN)”, Springer, August, 2006.
- Luqi, V. Berzins, “Achieving Dependable Flexibility via Quantifiable System Architectures”, Workshop on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering, Berkeley, CA, May 6, 2006.
· V. Berzins, “Recombining Changes to Software Specifications”, Journal of Systems and Software, 42, 2, pp. 165-174, August 1998.
- Keywords: Software Engineering, Decision Support, Architecture, Evolution, Change Merging, Embedded Systems, System Requirements, Computer-Aided Software Development, Software Generators, Dependability, Interoperability, Risk Reduction
The pages on this site are dynamic, and are created by a script. Contact Tamar Neta to report incomplete or incorrect data.
Lyft promo code august 2019