Sacramento International Airport
- ParkingFind the right combination of price and convenience for any trip right here.
- Free Waiting AreaNo need to circle endlessly. Grab a space in our free waiting lot until your party is ready for pick up.
- Rental CarsWhether you’re looking for an economy ride or a set of luxury wheels, rental car information is found here.
- App Based Ride ShareUsing apps like Lyft and Uber is simple at SMF. Learn more to make the exchange easier.
- TaxisLooking for a quick getaway? Just follow the information here and you’ll be on your way in no time.
- Shuttles MorePrefer a little more legroom on your ride to and from the airport? Go for a shuttle, van or sedan service. Find out more here.
- Public TransportationDiscover public transportation options connecting you to Sacramento, Davis, Woodland and beyond.
Looking like an expert traveler means knowing your way around. Check out interactive maps of the terminals, roadways and parking.
Stay up-to-date on the latest happenings at Sacramento International and always be the traveler in the know.
All the rental car info you need.
All rental car companies at Sacramento International Airport are located at the rental car terminal on airport property. The on-airport rental car shuttle arrives at designated stops on ground level curbs outside both terminals approximately every 10 minutes. The shuttle serves all on-airport rental car agencies listed on the rental car page. Rental car shuttles are assigned by terminal. Be sure to check the signs to make sure the shuttle you are on is going to the terminal you wish to go to.
Shuttle wait times may be longer during the airport s peak hours: 4 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. midnight.
Avis, Budget, Hertz and National offer vehicles for people with disabilities. Reservations for equipped vehicles must be made at least 48 to 72 hours in advance.
Off-airport rental car companies listed on this page will pick up their customers from the rental car terminal.